Offre d’emploi : Agri-esprit (Creative IT-Developers)
Agri-Esprit is a technology start-up company located in Strasbourg, France, which develops a unique, highly flexible software supported management system for agriculture world-wide. The system will integrate all information relevant to farm management and provide proactive support spanning strategic planning to day-to-day operations. It will enable farm management and farm workers to make better decisions and continuously improve their operations in order to maximize productivity in a systematic manner while integrating consumer requirements and environmental and social impact considerations.
We are looking for Creative IT-Developers who are interested in working with an international, multicultural team in an entrepreneurial environment. Work experience is helpful but not a requirement.
- Strong team player
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Willingness to work according to an agile development methodology, inclusive of pair programming
- Degree in Informatics or similar
- Proficient in English; French a definite advantage, German helpful.
In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following fields is highly appreciated (not ranked by importance):
- Common Lisp
- Functional programming
- GIS systems and/or spatial databases, ideally web based GIS (Open-Geospatial, etc.)
- Graph databases
- IT security
- User interface design
What we offer
- A full-time position according French legislation with a competitive salary
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunities for professional development in an entrepreneurial environment
Contact: Dr. Christian LINKE