Si cette offre vous intéresse, je peux vous mettre en relation avec le service de recrutement. Ne regardant pas de façon régulière les commentaires du blog, vous pouvez m’envoyer un mail à email@example.com.
« In order to reinforce its Central Raw Materials Supply Department, we are seeking an:
Agronomist / Agricultural Engineer
The hired candidate will operate from the Head Quarters and will support important projects targeted at improving agriculture activities, mainly for hazelnut cultivation.
He/she will be asked to prepare and submit regular reports and to be in constant communication with project coordinators and project managers.
Main Tasks and Activities:
- drafting and managing laboratory and field research projects
- planning daily operations, laboratory screening and data analysis activities
- planning and carrying out data analysis and modeling on long-term base
- checking new varieties in diverse terrains and environments
- improving cultivation techniques
- promoting new agricultural techniques
- carrying out research about machinery and agricultural equipment
- degree in Agricultural Sciences/Agricultural Engineering or similar
- at least 2 years’ experience in agricultural projects/research
- data collection and analysis skills
- computer skills (Excel, GPS software, etc…)
- fully proficient in English, good command of Italian would be a bonus
- available for frequent worldwide travel
- available for relocation abroad and interested in an international career
- good interpersonal skills, team working capabilities, flexibility, able to match a technical approach with a business oriented context
Job Location: Luxembourg with frequent worldwide travel »