Théme : Investigating the use of digital agriculture technologies in the Western Australian wheatbelt.
Interviews with broadacre farmers will be conducted across the wheatbelt to determine:
– capabilities: data acquisition equipment and machinery
– implementations: tools and designs, data flows
– analytics: farm resources vs. externalisation, levels of interpretation and integration
– motivations: objectives, value propositions, business models
– farming system constraints: practical, social, institutional Results will contribute to inform research directions for the Centre for Digital Agriculture. This multidisciplinary partnership based at Curtin University was recently formed to increase the adoption of digital agriculture technologies.
Pour candidater :Internship – Curtin Australia, Digital Agriculture (1)