Ou en est-on des bio-capteurs pour détecter les résidus de pesticides en ligne ?novembre 20, 2015
Une stabulation high technovembre 24, 2015
Si cette offre vous intéresse, je peux vous mettre en relation avec le service de recrutement. Ne regardant pas de façon régulière les commentaires du blog, vous pouvez m’envoyer un mail à email@example.com.
« In order to reinforce its Central Raw Materials Supply Department, we are seeking an:
Agronomist / Agricultural Engineer
The hired candidate will operate from the Head Quarters and will support important projects targeted at improving agriculture activities, mainly for hazelnut cultivation.
He/she will be asked to prepare and submit regular reports and to be in constant communication with project coordinators and project managers.
Main Tasks and Activities:
- drafting and managing laboratory and field research projects
- planning daily operations, laboratory screening and data analysis activities
- planning and carrying out data analysis and modeling on long-term base
- checking new varieties in diverse terrains and environments
- improving cultivation techniques
- promoting new agricultural techniques
- carrying out research about machinery and agricultural equipment
- degree in Agricultural Sciences/Agricultural Engineering or similar
- at least 2 years’ experience in agricultural projects/research
- data collection and analysis skills
- computer skills (Excel, GPS software, etc…)
- fully proficient in English, good command of Italian would be a bonus
- available for frequent worldwide travel
- available for relocation abroad and interested in an international career
- good interpersonal skills, team working capabilities, flexibility, able to match a technical approach with a business oriented context
Job Location: Luxembourg with frequent worldwide travel »