The Technical Support Engineer will represent the broad line of TeeJet electronic and crop protection products. Technical Support to the customers and the regional offices will be an integral part of this position as well as working closely with Product Development Engineers, Regional Sales Managers and Business Manager in relation to product support related activities where necessary.
This individual will report to the Quality Manager in Support & in Aabybro and work closely with the Regional Sales Managers and Support & Repair team in Aabybro and Springfield. The open position will be based out of the company office in Orleans, France and will cover a territory of southern Europe. The position requires prior sales experience.
Qualifications and requirements:
– A strong mechanical and educational aptitude to maintain and improve the understanding of application and operation of all Spraying Systems products
– University degree in Engineering, Agriculture or related field is required, with preferred
experiences in :
o AG business.
o GPS technology.
– Ability to present technical presentations to large audiences
– Strong written and verbal communications skills
– Strong analytical skills (experience building, evaluating and clearly presenting complex
models is critical)
More information : Technical Support Engineer Job description