Evaluer les risques d’impacts des incendies de forêt sur les vignesseptembre 6, 2021
Gérer le stress hydrique : l’un des rôles des futures missions Sentinelseptembre 8, 2021
- You ensure high-quality education within Bioscience Engineering, with a clear commitment to the quality of the programme as a whole. You also contribute to the pedagogic project of the faculty through the supervision of master theses and as a promoter of PhD students.
- You develop your teaching materials in accordance with KU Leuven’s vision on activating and research-based education and make use of the possibilities for the educationalist professionalization offered by the faculty and the university.
- Your teaching assignments are established in consultation and based on your specific profile. The scope of this is limited in the first years of your appointment. In your further career, the faculty pays a great deal of attention to the balance between research and teaching time.
- You are prepared to enthusiastically participate in the activities of various committees and workgroups in the Department of Biosystems and the Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, and also to represent the university in external commissions.
- You will translate and exploit basic knowledge of ecophysiological models and data based models and other tools related to digital agriculture into commercial products, new startups and corporate alliances in the agrofood industry.
Toutes les informations pour candidater : https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60023504?hl=en&lang=en